Saturday, November 7, 2009

[Video] [Letra] Robbie Williams - You Know me

Se estrenó el video oficial de "You Know me" la nueva canción de Robbie Williams. El cantante británico de pop rock y ex miembro del grupo Take That lanza "You Know Me" el segundo single del álbum "Reality Killed The Video Star". Este nuevo disco es el octavo en solitario del cantante de 35 años de edad. Esta nueva producción saldrá a la venta este 9 de noviembre, del cual podrán disfrutar en varias ediciones, entre ellas tenemos el disco que contiene quince temas como Bodies, Morning Sun, Come Undone, Blasphemy, Starstruck, Feel, I Will Talk and Hollywood Will, Listen, Supreme, Deceptacon, No Regrets, Won't Do That, You Know Me, Angels, Millennium, Video Killed the Radio Star.

Luego del primer single "Bodies" (lanzado el 12 de octubre), veamos el video oficial de You Know me, dirigido por el Diamond Dogs



LETRA: Robbie Williams - You Know me


If a man could beat his own fancy
Then to only breed in captivity
is pointless
Ive been doing what I like when I like how I like its joyless
Only you know me

Im doin fine
And the sun often shines
What are you thinking?
At the worst of my mind
With this thunderbird wine
Baby, Im drinking

What a waste of all this peace,
baby steps and two more sleeps
Till I get to say sorry
I get hysterical, historical; of love is just chemical
Give us something to stop me
Only you know me

Since you went away, my heart breaks everyday
You dont know cos youre not there
You simply found the words to make a lot of feelings fade away -or (our model feelings)
Only you know me

Im doin fine
And the sun often shines
What are you thinking?
At the worst of my mind
With this thunderbird wine
Baby, Im drinking
Only you know me

Since you went away, my heart breaks everyday
You dont know cos youre not there
You simply found the words to make a lot of feelings fade away-or (our model feelings)
Only you know me
Only you know me

Since you went away, my heart breaks everyday
You dont know cos youre not there
You simply found the words to make a lot of feelings fade away-or (our model feelings)
Only you know me
Only you know me
Only you
Only you
Only you know me

No comments:

Post a Comment