Monday, March 3, 2008

[Video] [Letra] Justice - DVNO

"DVNO" es uno de los temas musicales contenidos en el álbum debut titulado † o Cross del dúo francés electro house Justice con la colaboración de Mehdi Pinson, integrante de la banda Scenario Rock.

El álbum † o también llamado Cross fue nominado en las categorías El Mejor Álbum de Música Electrónica, también Justice fue nominado en La Mejor Canción Dance y Mejor Video (D.A.N.C.E) de los 50th Grammy Awards. Por lo pronton se han lanzado tres singles: "Waters of Nazareth", "D.A.N.C.E.", "Phantom" y "DVNO".

Un video musical sorprendente con un final perfecto; animado con la letra de la canción similar al video musical de la canción Good Life de Kanye West.



[Letra] Justice - DVNO

It's always the same
always the same story
"Tell me what, when I can come in"
To a hopeless troglodyte
But one more time
my answer stands
I swear I mean "no opens"
But you better learn to read
it's all 'bout membership

Hey, for you to note
Ugly girls and boys
I put you on my list
And make you clap to this[?]
But, man, I just don't that trip
My only one commune
And soon you're saying different

D V N O
Four capital letters
Printed in gold
'Cause details make the girls sweat even more
while they're shaking their belt
No need to ask my name
to figure out how cool I am

Can anyone read, anyone feel
That I'm losing my patience
I just came here to bounce
Ladies are all waxed
They all now I'm coming
I'm losing my patience
I just came here to bounce


Más Videos Musicales de Justice:
  • [VIDEO] Justice - Phantom

  • [VIDEO] Justice - D.A.N.C.E.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment